- May 15, 2013Inauguration of DNA Lab
- May 15, 2013DSH Pediatric Cardiac Center
- December 23, 2010DSH stepping towards Digital Bangladesh-Launching its website on new years eve
- November 28, 20101st Reunion of BICH & Victroy Day Celebration 2010 on 30-31st December
- November 28, 2010Expansion
- May 08, 2010Present News
This unit was established and started functioning from the 7th February, 2004 in the tin-shed-building near the entry gate of the hospital. The main purpose pf this unit is rapid turnover of the patients admitted in the hospital and to serve patients with the need for short hospital stay; long term patients also can be admitted in case of emergency. This unit is a whole-time observation unit and the doctors and nurses both are seated inside ward round the clock. Once these patients are settled, they can be gradually transferred to respective units. Mainly patients with gastroenteritis, ARI, seizure disorders, enteric fever are seen in this unit. The patients can be admitted and discharged any time of the day in this unit.
|Consultant DCHC on round||Consultants, Registrar , Medical Officer & Trainee doctors of DCHC|